Thursday 5 December 2013

Hey there!

Thank you for diving into my page :-)

Ok, for today I will be sharing just a few worksheets to help your child with his French.

You do not have to be French speaking parent to help your child....just a pinch of love with patience and serve it with French worksheets from Mahsati's blog :-)

Feel free to print them out or email me with all your questions ...

Later on I will create and share videos that will help your child to improve his/her French pronunciation.

I also suggest buying French-English flash cards. I've got from Walmart for $1.49 only.. not bad, huh? :-)

Flash Cards will help your child visualize spelling of body parts, days of week, colors and much more....Go through them every day, they will grasp something out of it :-)

If your child does not seem grasping so well as you were "expecting" I suggest lowering your expectations :-) Mistakes are just a part of learning....Tell, show, guide and reward your child all the time. Comment positively, try to use positive words ...Accentuate the Positive!!.....then only your child will succeed :-)

For more worksheets go to www.chillola.com

Bonne Chance! ;-)











No comments:

Post a Comment